Sunday, October 25, 2009

Murder Mystery Dinner at The Four Duces

Last night we went to a 1920's Murder Mystery Dinner at Greg and Brooke's house. It was so much fun! Everyone really got into their parts and made it a blast! What better good food and good friends! Thanks to the Whimpey's for such a great night!


The Boys


The Girls

Buddy and I


Nate and Cherish


Greg and Brooke

Strider and Jana

Jon and Jen


Fred and Meili
Britton and Jamie

Buddy the Gangster
Trying to look tough


Greg and Brooke

We couldn't get enough of the camera! :)

Jon won Best Male Performance

Cherish won Best Female performance

Buddy and I both won Best Dressed!

8 comments:

Andrea and Blake said...

looks like so much fun, cute outfits!

Sara Schumacher said...

Oh my gosh!!! HOW FUN!!! You guys look great!

Adam and Jess said...

You guys crack me up. I can tell you totally got into your characters and look like you had fun. Great costumes!! How many pictures did you want again, for you know what?

Lindsay Renee' said...

what fun. i'd love details for the evening and try one out in my area next year. where do you get such great costumes? do you spend a fortune? and does brooke and greg actually write up a murder mystery to be solved. would you mind sending me some details at slfaller2001@yahoo.com. love to hear more. glad you're family is doing well.

Jess said...

THat looks soo fun!!! Love your costumes:)

Brooke Whimpey said...

We had fun that night, we were glad you guys were there!

Matt and Liz said...

It was good to see you tonight Buddy. I didn't realize we live so close to you. We need to have your family over for dinner or something like that. Keep in touch, and oh yeah, I added you to my blog if you don't mind.

Michelle Connolly said...

You guys look GREAT! I love the black and white. Super fun!