We had so much fun this year for Halloween. Chloe had a fun party at school that she got to wear her costume and show all her friends. They had a costume parade around school and they had a little classroom party. Max had a preschool party at the park. They played games and made cool spider cupcakes. We went to 2 different trunk r treats and took 1st place at both! (Our friends Adam and Karina invited us to theirs.) We made a little haunted house out of our pop up shade with a tarp, shredded garbage bags, black light, spider webs, and other scary Halloween decor. Buddy was the master mind behind it all! We had so much fun!
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The picture of Chloe and Max with their pumpkins is cute! Cute, cute, kids!! And, nice job on your haunted house :)
What's really cute is that you can tell in Chloe's Belle picture that she is trying to look the part of a princess. I'll admit I'm jealous that you got to do an updo on her to pull it all together.
I know you love John Mayer, especially by the number of concerts you've gone to. I really like your hair blonde like that. I don't think I've ever seen it that blonde.
Okay so your kids are so dang cute!!! And you better be careful with Chloe...she is one little cutie, and she is going to be one hott chicky when she gets older! Buddy better be ready to start fighting off the boys now! :)
Post a Comment