Saturday, January 15, 2011

It's Christmas Time!

We had so much fun this year for Christmas. We were able to go to Arizona and stay at my parents and celebrate with them. For our Christmas Eve family home evening my Mom hung lights on the Celene to represent stars. We told the Christmas story and talked about the life of Christ. We showed the kids some of the things that Christ ate and had them try them. It was a fun way for them to learn. After that the Christmas elf came and dropped off their Christmas Jammie's and we went to bed. Poor Chloe couldn't sleep. After she had been in bed about and hour or so she remembered that we didn't feed the reindeer or put out cookies. She also wanted to put flour on the porch so we could get the Reindeer footprints. I think it still took her another hour to fall asleep. She was just so excited. Christmas day was fun. I just love seeing the excitement on my kids faces. I just love Christmas!

Here is our starry night Christmas Eve

Christmas morning

I just love the look in his face!

Chloe has been wanting a new jump rope

and she couldn't wait to practice!

Daddy and Max building a tool box. Max loves to use tools!!! Epically to help Buddy to projects around the house.

My 2 beautiful kids Christmas day

2 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

How cute! I love Max's face! Kids make Christmas so much more fun! We had fun watching them on Christmas Eve when the Christmas Elf came knocking at the door. It made both Greg and I's night!

Adam and Jess said...

What a good idea for "stars". Your Mom is pretty creative. It was fun seeing you guys. I wish we could've stayed for the next week like you when things probably got back a little more "normal". Thanks for the cute necklace and girl clothes