Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I'm finally a blogger!

So after much pressure and persuasion I am attempting to blog! Yeah I am finally a blogger.
Life has been a little crazy this summer. We have had lots of fun, and spent lots of time on the water.We went to Lake Powell with the Nelson family, we also went to San Diego to visit some good friends, and then we got to go to the Haws Family reunion. In between there has been
some fun lake days and campouts. Oh and we cant forget about the excitement of the summer, our little bugga broke his arm! We are SO excited because he gets his Stinky cast off tomorrow.



Captain Buddy driving the house boat



Mom and Max playing in the water at Powell



Chloe was learning to skip rocks


Riding jet skis in Mission Bay with Adam and Karina




Cool picture Buddy shot on the way to the fireworks


Haws Family MEP at Catwalk



Buddy and I at Catwalk playing in the rock slides

Chloe stopping for a break on the hike in to Catwalk

Chloe and Aunt Maryann

Fun in the pool with Daddy

Max loves his cast!



6 comments:

buddyandsarahaws said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Lord Family said...

Yay! I am glad you are blogging now. It looks great!

Miller Family said...

I am glad you gave in and started blogging! Looks like you guys have had a fun summer and been BUSY! Poor Max. Hope his arm is better soon! Good luck!
~Jackie

Priceless Heritage said...

Yeah for blogging! I haven't seen your kids in so long- Max never. They are really cute. Poor guy with his arm broken.

Harris Family said...

Hello lady, we're just sitting here with Logan pointing to KOOOOEEE :) Glad to see you've joined the club of bloggers! We're at nklharris.blogspot.com

mid said...

https://www.cekaja.com/info/daftar-tanaman-obat-beserta-manfaatnya-untuk-kesehatan/