Chloe loves the summer time, it means more time with dad, and lots of lake days. Chloe finally got to try surfing, she did awesome. Daddy is glad that the kids love the water as much as he does. We have lots of fun family memories at the lake.
I didn't know you had a blog until I saw a post on somebody else's. It's SO cute. I didn't know Chloe could surf with Buddy, how cool. Where did you get your template/background. Mine is getting old and I wasn't that crazy about it.
Hey Sara, it's Emily. Chloe is growing up so fast! It's fun to see what you guys are up to! Our blog is private, but if you email me at emilyhouse05@hotmail.com I will add you to our list.
"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile."~unknown
I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. Where has time gone? We have 3 beautiful children who keep us on our toes. They fill our lives with lots of joy and love.
6 comments:
She is SO CUTE and getting to be such a big girl! I am jealous you guys are at the lake so much. It's a much needed refuge from this heat!
Hey there it's me Janalie... sayin hi! It looks like you guys are really livin it up enjoying life.
I didn't know you had a blog until I saw a post on somebody else's. It's SO cute. I didn't know Chloe could surf with Buddy, how cool. Where did you get your template/background. Mine is getting old and I wasn't that crazy about it.
I LOVE your blog!! Soo cute!
Hey about our trip in September...I'm trying to work it out with my job..so I will keep you posted!
We miss you guys!
Hey Sara, it's Emily. Chloe is growing up so fast! It's fun to see what you guys are up to! Our blog is private, but if you email me at emilyhouse05@hotmail.com I will add you to our list.
Hey Sara! I was wondering if you were going to join in this blogging world! I can't believe she was skiing too! So cute, and awesome picture!
Post a Comment