We attempted to take family pictures while we were in Eager. You know how that goes with 2 kids. Trying to get them both happy and smiling at the same time. Good luck! Hopefully we will get a few more next time.
Family kisses
Cute little Chloe
Cheese!
Out little Max Man
Cutest kids ever!
Family Picture
5 comments:
Cute! Looks like Max is getting taller! Almost catching up to his big sis! :)
What adorable pics! Enjoyed looking at your blog! I am going to add you to my stalk list!
Those pics are so cute. I remember when you thought Chole's hair wasn't growing and now it is super cute. And max is getting so big oh my gosh. We need to hang out more. Are you guys still living way out by Johnson Ranch????
Cute blog, I love how Max loved his cast, it's too funny! Did you see the pirate costume? You probably have to go to "older posts" at the bottom of the page to get to last Oct.
We should play again real soon!
--Julie
Your pics are so cute. I need to get some done too? It was fun to check out your blog! Looks like you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment