Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Day at the Park with Cousins

6 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

You motivated me to finally get a cute back ground for my blog, funny thing is - is that I like the one you chose best of all, but I settled for second favorite. :)
--Julie

Heidi said...

Looks like fun. I'm glad I found your blog.

Unknown said...

I am glad you found my blog. Heidi just told me about yours a few days ago. It's weird not being your visiting teacher anymore. I don't have an assignment here yet and no one has come to visit me yet:( We have a bunch of new people in our ward here. It's been fun getting to know people, but we miss everyone back home. Are you still in YW? hope you guys are doing well.

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

What the earth!!!!!!!!!!! I was just talking to Jeremy about you guys the other day! We miss you so much! We need to get together some time! So you were blog stalking, huh! Can't say I am not guilty! It is crazy how many friends you can find on other peoples blogs! Your family is so cute. I have been so bad at blogging lately! Your kids are adorable. i will do some updates soon! We are going out of town this weekend, but we need to get together soon!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristina said...

oh I was so excited to see that you found my blog! I love adding more friends to my list. Your family pics turned out cute by the way....not hard though with such cute kids!!!

elizabeth lawlor said...

SARA!! :) i didnt know youhad a blog! haha..i am so glad! your family is beautiful!! you look so happy!