Monday, November 10, 2008

Happy Birthday Buddy!

Happy Birthday Buddy! Your the big 27. His Birthday was on Wednesday. I would say it wasn't a very fun birthday for him at all. He had to work and go to school and didnt get home that night until 9:30pm. We tried to make up for it on Saturday by going to the movies and dinner. We went to Texas Roadhouse with some friends and had cake and ice cream. It was fun to spend the weekend together. He is such a great Dad and Husband. I am so lucky to have him!!! Thanks for all you do for our family. Love you babe!

Happy Birthday!

Yup there are 27 candles on that cake!

5 comments:

deveney said...

Those are good pics of you with your kids, Buddy. I've had those birthdays before...school and work all day! yep, they kinda stink. :) Hope it was a great birthday anyway! Love you!

Jenifer said...

Happy B-Day Buddy. Any more candles on the cake and the whole thing might go up in flames! jk
P.S. your kids are adorable!

Miller Family said...

Happy Birthday to Buddy!! :)

Bret said...

Hey Bud Happy B-day again. It was so fun hanging out with you guys at Texas Roadhouse. I'll remind Becki to email the pics to you-

ambrosia said...

WOW!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY!!! and sara so impressed with the candles on that cake!