Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

We had such a fun Halloween this year. Both the kids were really into dressing up! Which it made it that much better. First we had trunk-r-treat on Wednesday then trick or treating on Friday. Max couldn't keep up with Chloe running from house to house so she thought she would fix that. She put him in the wagon and ran pulling him the whole way. They loved it! Chloe got to go as fast as she wanted and Max had a really fun ride.

Getting ready for trunk-r-treat

Chloe the Witch

Max the Pirate
All the loot after trunk-r-treat

Max showing off his goods

Halloween night

Chloe pulled Max in the wagon almost the whole way

Max couldn't get enough suckers

Scary Witch

Really scary witch :)

Pumpkin carving


Chloe wanted a baby pumpkin and of coarse Max wanted a huge one


Getting all the seeds out

Can you tell Dad helped with the carving? A wake boarder and a spider.

6 comments:

Samantha said...

Very cute costumes Sara. I can't believe how big Max has gotten. What darling kids.

deveney said...

Hi Sara! I found your blog through someone in the family...you have such cute kids! Chloe is a very cute witch, and I loved Max as a pirate. Looks like it was a great Halloween! What a fun age. Love you guys!

Lauren said...

So stinkin' cute! What a fun little family:)

Keara said...

who would of thought of a wake boarder? lol that is super cute!

The House's said...

Cute costumes, I can't believe Chloe pulled Max all night! Looks like they had fun.

Karina said...

Oh my goodness...they are so cute! I love Chloe's witch costume!