Max turned 2 on Saturday! It was fun because he knew it was his birthday and kept saying "it my brday" Of coarse we had a Lighting McQueen party. We had family come over and we ate pizza and had a pinata. It was fun to see him get excited over his party. He has been such a joy to have. First off I think he is the cutest thing ever. He is talking so well and keeps us laughing. He has such a sweet personality. He is the perfect mix of Buddy and my brother Morgan. He thinks he is so big. If you know him he has such grown up mannerisms, it's funny to watch him. He is so sweet to Chloe, they are best friends and do everything together. We love you Max!
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
that cake is so awesome! i always think about making a "cool" cake & then don't... maybe this year :) He's a total cutie.
Jealous, Hudson's birthday should have been before Max's. But instead it is a week after! I love the cake, great job. I am making a Elmo one and have never attempted something like that, hope it turns out half as great as yours
Love the cake, it's spot on. I feel like crap though. I just looked at my calendar today and realized we missed it. I will mail his gift off tomorrow, can't say it's that exciting, but at least it's something. Looks like he was loving life.
Wow I have to give you props on your cake...you are definitely mom's daughter! I am so sad that we missed the party it looks like you guys had so much fun!
Max is such a stud.
Cute, Cute cake Sara. Your family picture is adorable Happy New Year to your family too.
You did such a great job on his cake! That makes me miss the days I used to take the time to do that; now its Costco to the rescue!!
Hey, it's Laura, remember me? I was just doing some blog-stalking and I found you from Brookes blog. Your kids are super cute, and I love the name Max! That is my 3-year-old's name. That cake was AMAZING! Great job!
ummm shut up with that stinkin cool cake. You are the coolest mom ever. Max is such a stud!!!!
Post a Comment