Sunday, January 18, 2009

Soccer Time!

Chloe has started playing soccer! It has been really fun going to her practices and games. She has only been playing for 2 weeks and really seems to like it. She scored her first goal on Saturday, which I think is pretty impressive for it only being their second game.....Well it was for the other team, but hey it was a goal none the less!

Chloe at her first practice


Practising shooting

Goal kick

Game Time!

She is giggling and smiling the whole game


Yeah for #6

8 comments:

Strider & Jana said...

Your kids are so adorable! Hope you guys are doing well.

Andrea and Blake said...

that is awesome, what a cute little soccer player she is! I remember those days

The Grant Fam said...

How cute! Where did you sign her up?? We wanted Mason to play but I guess it's a little late for that but maybe next time. Hey I just wanted to see if you are coming to the girls night on Friday?? Just email me. Thanks!

Brooke Whimpey said...

Sara, she looks so big! But they are dang cute pictures and its a bummer that I can never make it to her games!

Adam and Jess said...

I forget how young they are when you can start. She seems so young, but she looks so big. Looks like it would be fun to watch.

Keara said...

What a CUTIE....

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

I can't believe how big she is. She is such a cutie! We need to get together some time soon. We sold our old house a while back and are now buying my mom and dad's house. We are super excited, we have a ton more space. It is great! We really miss you guys! Love ya!

Kjohnson said...

YAY Chloe!!! A goal is a goal, right sister?!