We had our first Disneyland trip and it was a blast! The kids loved every second of it. Before we left they were asking when we are coming back. We were at the parks for 3 days. The kids loved the Dumbo ride, Tea Cups, Toy Story, and every Roller Coaster just to name a few. Chloe was the roller coaster Queen. If she was tall enough she was the first in line. I think her favorite was Splash Mountain. The other highlights were meeting the Characters. Chloe got to meet the princesses and Max saw Mr. Incredible and Lightning McQueen. It was so much fun and I cant wait to go again! Here are some pictures from our trip!
Max and Lightning McQueen
Tea Cups
Waiting in line for our favorite ride!
The Toy Story ride was so fun. It was a ride that we all loved.
Especially me...That's because I seemed to always get the best score. :)
12 comments:
AH! It looks like you guys had so much fun! The kids look so big by the way. I love the look on Max's face when he was watching Mr. Incredible. We are going to have to go again with you guys the next time.
Such cute pictures!!! Looks like you guys had a ball.
Oh my gosh Max looks so big! How sad!
How fun! Your kids are so darling by the way! Gregg & I love Disneyland - we have season passes and go all the time - but with kids it is just so much more exciting. I can't wait to do Disneyland with our kids someday!
so fun!!!
so fun.. we took our kids last year and it was the best trip.
What GREAT pictures!!! I love Disneyland...it's even more fun when your kids are old enough to enjoy it!! Miss getting to see you guys!
Max is adorable! Glad mom and pops got to experience that with you guys!
I am so out of the loop, who is FAWN?
Hey this is Greg. Double click on the picture of Sara in the background at bumper cars. Happiest place on earth????!!! LOL.... : )
Looks like you had a great time! That's one of my favorite places to go! It's just so happy and your kids looked like they had a great time!
So fun, I'm jealous, looks like you guys had a fantastic time!
What a fun trip. I can't wait until we can take our kids to a theme park like that. The pictures really are like a thousand words, they look so happy.
Post a Comment