Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Happy Birthday to Chloe! She turned 4 on Monday. She had a great Birthday this year which included 2 party's. We had one on Saturday with family and a Princess party on Monday with her friends. She had so much fun and got way to spoiled. Thanks to everyone who came and celebrated with us. A special thanks to my friend Tara for helping me with the Princess party. We are so lucky to have Chloe in our family. She brings lots of joy and energy into our lives. She is the best big sister and loves to help. She is 4 going on 24. She loves clothes and make up. If you ask her she is an expert on both and doesn't have a problem critiquing your outfit. She loves to play and run. She is the best artist and can stay busy all day doing crafts. We love her so much! Happy Birthday Chloe Girl!


Happy 4th Birthday!


I can't believe I got a new Princess bike!!!


Mom and Chloe at the Princess Party

Chloe showing off the crown, necklace and bracelet that she made at the party.

Present time!
Chloe's carriage cake, she wanted me to draw her in the window with a crown on.


Happy Birthday to you

Blowing out her candles at her party on Saturday

Princess for a day

7 comments:

The Lord Family said...

Happy Birthday Chloe, Hope you had a great one!

Kjohnson said...

Oh my goodness! Happy Birthday Miss Chloe! You are a lucky girl!

Karina said...

Hey Sara! It's good to hear from you. I wish I could have come to Utah; maybe someday I won't be at the bank and I can sneak away:) I've been pretty good. A lot of Dr. visits, but things are progressing. How have you been? How's Buddy? Well we miss you all and hopefully we can get together soon:)

p.s.- CUTE party!! You are such a cute mom!

Miller Family said...

Oh so cute!! You did a great job on the cake by the way! Can you believe your little girl is FOUR?! She is getting big too fast!

Adam and Jess said...

I know we missed her birthday, but we didn't forget about you Chloe. We've had your gift for a couple months now. We're going to bring it when we come this week. See you soon.

Katie said...

Happy birthday chloe! Kinley got that same bike for her bday!

Anonymous said...

sitting on the stairs waiting for me to take her to bed, her little p--y gets rubbed through her knickers and she kicks, squeals and giggles, I feel her knickers getting damp so I know her c--t is ready and my hand goes in her knix, a finger goes in her soft, warm, moist, bald, puffy, tight lil c--t and she bucks, my finger starts working her good stretching and going deep, I love how tight they are at 4, a second goes in and she whinces and squeals, I start to gently f--k her and love the feel of her soft little knix massaging my hand as I f--k her, she whimpers, bucks and kicks and her p-ss- gets nice n wet, I lay her down and pull of her knix revealing her sweet bald c--t, I take my hard c00k out of my trousers and tell her " you have the sweetest little c--t I have ever seen and I want to enjoy putting my hard c--k deep inside you but you r too young, I spread her legs and start sucking her clit and p-ss-, it feels real good having a soft, slim, tight , sexy toddler body bucking and squirming as I eat her c--t, she push's her c--t hard into my face as she orgasms and her little p-ss is mine forever now, I take her hand and wrap it around my man meat and get her to start wanking me, then I tell her to show me what a good girl does with her soft, warm mouth mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes baby make me come, her knix are mine so I can smell her 4 yr old c--t when I jerk off, happy birthday!!