We were in Eager this lats weekend and took some family pictures. We wanted to get one last family picture before Preston leaves on his mission. Here is the whole Haws clan.
I like the colors in the picture, they're so vibrant. Did you all shop together to make sure they matched? You're hair looks great, I like it that length and color. see ya guys soon :)
The pictures turned out awesome! I love the colors too. I cannot believe how old your kids look in those pictures! Max is totally a little man! Super cute!!!
"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile."~unknown
I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. Where has time gone? We have 3 beautiful children who keep us on our toes. They fill our lives with lots of joy and love.
8 comments:
Those are so fun! I can't wait to see all of them!! :)
I like the colors in the picture, they're so vibrant. Did you all shop together to make sure they matched? You're hair looks great, I like it that length and color. see ya guys soon :)
The pictures turned out awesome! I love the colors too. I cannot believe how old your kids look in those pictures! Max is totally a little man! Super cute!!!
SO CUTE!! Great pics!!
Great pictures! I miss all of you guys and hanging out at that house! Fun!
I've always wanted a pyramid family picture. So fun!! We did the same colors for our family pix. Love it!
Great family pictures! Your kids are adorable!
They turned out so cute - I love them!!
Post a Comment