Monday, August 3, 2009

Let's Play!

All I have to say is there is nothing like running through the sprinklers in your undies on a hot day! The sprinklers came on yesterday evening and Chloe and Max were out there cooling off. Its about the only thing you can do and be outside.

Cheese
Soaking wet!

Can you think of anything else more fun on a Sunday evening???

6 comments:

Katie said...

Kinley asks all the time, but we have no grass, just rocks. Its quite sad!

Brooke Whimpey said...

How fun! I wish I was out there with them running in my undies!!! ;)

MERN said...

Where are the pictures of you and buddy?

Miller Family said...

LOVE IT! :) :) So much fun...

Michelle Connolly said...

I'm pretty envious of the your warm weather. Actually I'm really missing it. This morning when I looked outside at the temperature thing it said 29 degrees. I'd much rather be running through the spinkler in my underwear too! Instead I'm drinking hot chocolate, wrapped up in three blankets :)

Anonymous said...

let me tear those knickers off and eat your 4 yr old bald p-s-y