What would Labor Day be without the wood haul and a day at the lake? We went up to Eagar on Friday for the annual wood haul. (We missed all those who didn't come.) It was really fun! The kids had a blast! Chloe and Max loved being in the woods running around and getting dirty! Max wanted to help and be just like his Dad. We came home on Sunday and got up at the crack of dawn Monday morning to beat the crowd to the lake. We had fun. I only got one picture because my battery died! :( I was so mad because it was Chloe's first time skiing! She did so good! She got up on her first pull and stayed up. It was Maxed second time skiing and I only got one picture. He did really good too and was able to get up! I never thought I would have a 2 year old water skiing! He loves it just as much as his Dad does. He goes to bed thinking about it and wakes up dreaming about it! I am so glad the kids enjoy the lake as much as we do!
Chloe preferred to play instead of work. Can you blame her?
Max already to work!
He worked forever on this stump! He was trying to chop it down like his Dad.
Pulling it over wasn't working so we moved onto a hammer.
Here is my little man water skiing! Doesn't he look so little out there?
5 comments:
Sara your kids look huge!!!! And by the way you forgot a pic from labor day weekend....you know your glasses picture! :) Well, it looks like tons of fun!!! By the way I totally loved surfing!
So many memories about the Woodhaul on Labor Day. We used to do that with my Dad's family. Buddy and Tyson were little like Chloe and Max! Time sure changes who it is, but so glad your family is keeping up the tradition!!
Fun weekend!! I LOVE getting wood, plus the lake!! Awesome!!
Sounds like a blast! Oh my gosh...Max on skies is soooooo cute!!!
Um what the heck Max can ski already? Holy cow. Your kids are too cute. Seriously. Too cute.
Post a Comment