Monday, August 31, 2009

New Invention!

My kids have loved having the kiddie pool but I think it was getting a little boring. We started putting the slide in it and it was a whole new level of fun. Like a mini Sun Splash in our own back yard. Okay not quite that fun, but they do think its great! I love to just sit and watch my kids play and have fun together! They were outside forever just laughing and playing. What a fun afternoon in the hot sun.

Getting ready to go down the slide

Relaxing in the water


Max trying so hard to get Chloe

Basking in the sun

Much better in the shade!

3 comments:

MERN said...

That looks like so much fun! They get along so well!!
We were glad they were able to come to the sleepover!

Brooke Whimpey said...

Ooh looks like fun....it seems that I better be heading over there on my days off now! :)

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

How fun! We need to have you guys over sometime! We miss you and we still have never met your cute little boy! I will call you sometime this week. We can have you guys over for a BBQ and swimming! Talk to you soon!