We joined the Walkers to make Ginger Bread Houses with graham crackers. It was so fun, the kids had a blast! Chloe and Max pretty much decorated theirs all by themselves. I had to help get the house together then they didn't want much help after that. They did a great job. They loved that that we were able to make they with the Walkers. Chloe and Max love those kids. Thanks Jess!
Chloe getting her house decorated
Chloe's house all decorated
Max hard at work
Max admiring his house
3 comments:
Oh how FUN!
What a crack up! That darn frosting! We just couldn't make it like Nancy:) They did turn out darling anyway. Thanks for the memories. My kids love your kids!
Sara!!! It's amazing how you can find someones blog through someone elses. Your family is BEAUTIFUL!
Sharon Grissola told me you are moving to Cali! I am so happy for you guys and for Buddy getting that job. I need my hairdone asap. I don't know what I am going to do when you leave!
Oh, PS, I am private so if you email me @ brookemonsen@gmail I will invite you!
Post a Comment