I am so behind in blogging so I guess I will start with Graduation. We are so proud of Buddy for Graduating from ASU. It took 6 years, full time job, full time Dad,full time Husband and he still managed to graduate with honors! Way to go! We are so proud of you babe, we love you! (I know the pictures aren't in order but my computer is being weird and I'm just glad it uploaded them.)
Thursday, December 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GO BUDDY! We're so proud of you. I wish we could've been there for it, we were so close. I heard the move and everything went well. It takes time to adjust, just keep telling yourself that you know you're meant to be there now:) I can't wait to see the new place. I was surprised when I heard it was in Carlsbad. That's where my grandparents lived for years and a lot of my uncles still live there. I loved visiting there growing up. If there are any Packards in your ward, I'm related to them:)
Post a Comment