Sweet Love oh how I have missed you! Let me count the ways....I love this time of year if for no other reason than Chicks and Rabbits! The best Easter candy ever made, Spring wouldn't be the same with out you!
"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile."~unknown
I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. Where has time gone? We have 3 beautiful children who keep us on our toes. They fill our lives with lots of joy and love.
4 comments:
I've never had these. What have I been missing?! I'll have to try them!
Sweet puffs of love you mean?!
Oh wow!!!!! Let me tell you these are my all time favorite easter candy! Mom, Dad and I ate way too many of these the other night! It's heavenly!!!!!
I have NEVER heard of these!!! How is life in Cali?
xoxo
Post a Comment