We had a fun weekend with Brooke and Greg. They came to visit and it was a blast! We went bowling, shopping, and to the beach. It was fun to have them here. The kids loved bowling. It was their first time and they keep asking when we can go again. The beach was fun too. The water was a little cold but Buddy and Greg still went Skim boarding and the rest of us just enjoyed the sun and the sand. We buried Buddy and the kids and they thought that was pretty cool. I don't know how but I didn't have any pictures of Brooke or I but we were there. :) Thanks for the visit Brooke and Greg. You can visit all you want!
It was hard to get him to look at the camera because he had his eye on the water and we werent even that close.
4 comments:
so cute sara!:) glad you guys made it there safe! looks like you will be having a blast!
We had so much fun! We are definitelly coming up again!!!
I'm not going to lie, of all the places I'd want to live, besides AZ, San Diego area would be my top one. You're going to have a ton of visitors because they'll want to see you, and it's just an awesome place year round. No crappy snow like here. I always thought I'd want to live near the snow just because it would be so fun to dress for cold weather and be that much closer so we'd go snowboarding more often. That's not the case now. I'd rather drive a few hours, like in AZ or have an excuse to make a trip of it. So do you feel adjusted? I've been thinking a lot about you, just wondering how you're doing there. Talk to you soon, we got skype too!
How fun!!! How the heck are you guys! We are super excited that you guys live in such a fun place. Your kiddos are so adorable. We miss you guys so much. We wanted to get with you before you left. We have some friends up on Orange County that we are going to see something this year. Maybe we could make a beach trip with you guys sometime while we are on our way or something!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment