Monday, May 24, 2010

Sisters Weekend

My sisters flew into town for a fun relaxing weekend and we had so much fun! At times we acted like we were 12 but hey that is fun sometimes! It has been 3 years since we have all been together so we thought it was time. On Friday we went to the beach and it was a little chilly. Brooke was in the sun for like an hour and she got fried! That night we went to Coyote Bar and Grill which is one of my favorite places. We headed home for a long night of laughing. Saturday we went to a nice spa and treated our selves to massage, pedicures and facials. Talk about relaxing! We also went shopping and for everyone that knows Brooke...well I don't have to say it. Rebecca and I left with one bag and Brooke left with 5. Then for dinner we went to a really nice beach front restaurant with really yummy food. I think we had more fun at dinner than anywhere else. You put us 3 girls together and that equals trouble. We laughed and laughed all night. I think we might have been that loud annoying table. You know me and a virgin pina colada it gets me going. :) We had a great weekend and I can wait to do it again.

At Coyote Bar and Grill

This was my dinner at Vigillucis


Rebecca's dinner

After our yummy dinner

Okay...After dinner we had a little fun at the beach...no explanation needed.

Rebecca and her botox lip pose


Brooke's signature lips

The 3 sisters. Every where we went people were asking if we were sisters or twins. Really, do we look that much alike?


Rebecca is a really good cook so she calls her kitchen at home the White Dolphin. When we saw these we had to take a picture.

5 comments:

Sara Schumacher said...

You girls are beautiful! Looks like such a blast! xoxo

Anonymous said...

That looks so fun!!!! and PS ya'll COULD pass for twins.....triplets...whatever. Point is ya look the same!

arh175 said...

I didn't know you had another sister....how is that possible?!

-ashley

Adam and Jess said...

Before you said that people were commenting, I did actually think to myself that the older you guys get, the more you look alike. I didn't think you looked a lot like Rebecca until now and you all look surprisingly close in age. Sounds like a great weekend and the pictures looked like the weather was beautiful.
So did you decide if you're going to run the marathon with Buddy soon? My training just started and as long as I do my physical therapy I've been surprisingly ok. Everytime I've started to train for a marathon, I've either thrown my back out or gotten pregnant. Since I have an I.U.D. right now, let's just hope I don't throw my back out;)

Unknown said...

Hey Sara, I had a fabulous time! Thanks for adding my botox pose. I laughed so hard when I saw that. Hope you are having a great time at the lake house. See you in July! I will have a nice table set up for your family at the White Dolphin!