Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Smores on the beach!

We try to do something different and fun with the kids every weekend. Last weekend we had smores at the beach. I love that the weather here is so nice and we can acutely spend time enjoying outside. We had fun making and eating smores. I think we will be doing it again soon!

Max and Dad roasting their marshmallow

I think that is Chloe's favorite part

Buddy's favorite Reese's on his smore

I love these two

Max and Mom

Smores are my all time favorite! One just isn't enough!

The cutest kids on the planet


I think this was maxes third smore...like I said one just isn't enough!

Chloe Girl

Max was warming is toes by the coals

5 comments:

Jess said...

How fun!! Your kids are adorable & could you be anymore gorgeous? Your hair is getting so long!!!

Lisa Rupp said...

I've always thought a fire on the beach would be fun!

elizabeth lawlor said...

looks like alot of fun!:) kinda jealous you get to be so close to the beach! beautiful family@

MarjAnn said...

I think the beach must make everything better- or at least mores scenic! I'm tempted to head to the Utah Lake beach tonight- thought it wouldn't be nearly the same!!

Brooke Whimpey said...

Oh looks like so much fun! I cant wait to do it when we come up!!! :)