Wednesday, June 23, 2010

No More Training Wheels!

Chloe can ride her bike without training wheels! She picked it up so fast! On Monday night she fell while riding her bike and one of the training wheels got pushed up so she only had one that was helping her. So I worked with her for a little bit while Buddy was running. Then last night Buddy took them both off. She pretty much just took off riding! She did great. I couldn't believe how easily she got it!

Chloe girl!

Chloe and Max

Chloe and Daddy after learning to ride her bike

Go Chloe!

Here she goes...

and shes off!

Cutie Max

Max wanted his training wheels off too but after about 2 mins. he wanted them back on...

No fear

She was flying around the block by the end of the evening

5 comments:

Van Cott Family said...

so cute! so do california girls need to have long hair? :) it looks like you are both growing it out, cute!
--Julie

MERN said...

I was thinking to myself that you guys do so much fun stuff after Buddy gets off work. THEN I REALIZED WHY. He used to not come home from work, it was just straight to schooL! I am glad you guys are making up for lost time!!

doodlebug said...

Go Chloe! She's growing up so fast. Glad you are enjoying it all!

Katie said...

miss you....hooray for Chloe!

Brooke Whimpey said...

Your kids are getting so big! I can't believe she is old enough to ride a bike without training wheels! By the way you look cute! ;)