My sister Brooke is having a baby boy! I had a shower for her last week when I was in Arizona. The French Circus theme turned out really cute and was so fun! Thanks to Rachel for making the beautiful cake and helping with the shower and Cherish for putting on the games. The games were really fun. We had a bottle drinking race, guessed Brooke's belly, and we had magazines and made a picture of what Brooke and Greg's baby is going to look like. Thanks to everyone who came and made it so fun! I am so excited for Brooke and Greg to have their baby. They will be wonderful parents, I cant wait!
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
The shower was adorable. You did such a great job!!!
Wow Sara that looks awesome! You got some sweet decorating skills! I'm glad that the shower turned out well :)
Sara, thank you so much for putting the shower on! It turned out so good!!! Probably the cutest shower I have been too, and lucky me it was mine! Thanks again, you did such an amazing job!
Wow, that looks so cute. How did you come up with the theme, and where did you get the decor? I've done fondant cakes before so I totally have an appreciation for how long that cake probably took, it looked great. I wish I could've helped, but am not creative enough to come up with something nearly that cute.
Oh gosh that looks like SO much fun! Great job Sara! And super fun games!! How did you come up with those?!
Wow, crazy! I can't believe it has been so long. I still remember Brooke working at Fudds! We miss you guys! Let us know when you are in town next time! Let's get together!
Post a Comment