We took a road trip up to San Fransisco a few weeks a go to run in a race. Buddy ran a full marathon and I ran the half. It was so much fun and we cant wait to run the next one! My awesome Mom came along to help with the kids while we were running. I got to run with Buddy for the first half of his marathon. It was such a great experience. We got to run across the Golden Gate Bridge. It was it cold! As soon as I crossed the finish we jumped in the car to go cheer for him at his finish. We got to do a little sight seeing the day before the race. We didn't get to spend enough time I really want to go back to vacation there. We had to drive home right after the race so Buddy could make it back to work. Let me tell you...that was a really bad ides. After running that much then sitting in a car for 10 hours your muscles really cramp up. It wasn't a fun ride home but glad we got to go!
Thursday, August 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
This is so awesome!! You guys are amazing.
ps. i am green with envy that it was cold. seriously? I don't even know what cold is anymore.
pss...uh 2 words JOHN MAYER.
Congratulations to both of you! What a great accomplishment :)
Nice job, both of you!! Congratulations!
Yea! That is so awesome! You guys are going to have to do it again with me!!! :)
What an accomplishment! IT's so cool that you've been able to do them together and what a good excuse to head to San Francisco. We miss you guys. Can we skype with you sometime soon, we'd love that. Miss you guys. Hope your bodies have recovered well.
so fun... i miss SF sometimes. :)
Post a Comment