Saturday, February 5, 2011

24 Weeks and Counting!

Yes we are expecting baby #3. We are very excited and cant wait. We are due May 29th. We are not finding out the gender so it will be a fun surprise. At first I wasn't too keen on the idea but Buddy really didn't want to find out so I agreed. The longer I have been pregnant the more I have been excited about not finding out. We already have one of each so why not. I am 24 weeks and feeling great.

14 comments:

The Grant Fam said...

Congrats guys!!!!! I could never not find out what the gender was. Hope you are feeling well. :)

Adam and Jess said...

Wahoooo!! I was wondering if you were ever going to say anything on your blog. I think it's great you guys are waiting for the excitement to find out the gender until the baby's born.

Van Cott Family said...

Yeah! congrats again, I am about 13 weeks behind you. :) But I will DEFINITELY be finding out, with a little bias for the female gender, :) Are you still running? I bet you are the cutest pregnant person! you need to post pictures!

--Julie

Strider & Jana said...

HOORAY!! We are very happy for you guys... and look forward to finding out what you're having! :) Congrats!

Karina said...

Wahoo! I am sooo excited for you guys! I can't wait to find out the gender too. Congratulations!

Andrea and Blake said...

YAY....so HAPPY for you both!

Katie said...

Congrats Sarah! Good luck with everything

Kjohnson said...

holy crap you are already due next month?!? That is freaking crazy. I can't believe you aren't finding out, that will be so dang exciting:)

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I am so happy for you! And I think it would be fun to have the gender be a surprise! Don't know if I could ever do it, but it sure would be a fun surprise! Glad your feeling well!

ginger said...

congrats sara!! I bet you are just the cutest prego!

The Lord Family said...

YAY!!! SO, SO happy for yoU!!!

Thueson Family :) said...

Oh Sara that is SO exciting!! :) CONGRATS!!! :) :) We are SO happy for you and your family!

Rob said...

Congrats Sara!! So happy for you guys!! I had to find out with the 3rd...I am glad I did, but yay for you for letting it be a surprise!! You know since you are always opposite of me it will be a boy!! ;)

Sara Schumacher said...

Soooo exciting!! Congrats! Best wishes for a healthy remainder of your pregnancy.