Friday, March 11, 2011

Ballet

Miss Chloe has been in Ballet since last September and is loving it. They only let parents in to watch twice a year so it is so fun to see the progress from six months ago. I must brag a little. Chloe has been working on her flexibility and has gotten it down. She rocks at touchier chambers. Which is an exercises to work on their splits. Check out the pictures she does awesome!

Stretching at the beginning of class

More stretching


dancing

Check that out!

So funny...the girl next to her kept saying it wasn't fair that Chloe could put her feet to the floor and she couldn't.

The rest of the class doing touchier chambers...

Chloe just hanging out. I love the pained look of the girl next to her.

More dancing


Check out those moves

At the end they got to have a few minutes of free dance which Chloe loves!

6 comments:

Evaly said...

Wow- that's pretty impressive!

Sara Schumacher said...

Soooo cute! And geesh, so flexible!

doodlebug said...

She looks like a natural!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brooke Whimpey said...

totally, totally cute! I wish I was that flexable!!!

Adam and Jess said...

I didn't know that Chloe was doing ballet, how fun. She is really flexible and it seems like something she's naturally good at. I know we keep saying it, but we need to skype sometime. I hope you're feeling ok.