Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Beau Becham

Beau arrived on May 20Th at 8:02 pm. He weighted 7lbs 3oz and was 21 inches long. it was a very quick labor which I was happy about. I went to the Dr. on the 20Th and I was dilated to a 4 and my bag of water was bulging. He told me the baby was really low and ready to go so I better get ready because he was going to come fast. I called Buddy and he came home from work early. All of a sudden around 4 my contractions started by 4:30 they were hard and 4 min. apart. We got the kids ready and dropped of at our friends house. By 5 we were on the road stuck in California rush hour! It took us a long stressful hour to get to the hospital. My Dr was really concerned we wouldn't make it but we did! Buddy wasn't excited about me having the Baby on the side of the road. We got to the hospital and he was here 2 hours later. It was a good thing my water didn't break on the way or we wouldn't have made it. We are so thankful for such a sweet healthy baby. It was really fun not knowing the gender I suggest everyone not find out! I really thought it was a boy and I was right! Chloe and Max are in love with their brother and have been such good helpers. Here are some pictures that my Friend Sarah Porter took of Beau when he we 2 weeks old. Beau really didn't want to cooperate and wouldn't give up his paci. She did a great job and I love the pictures, Thanks Sarah!


























12 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

OMG!!!!!!!!! I love the pictures!!!! You guys got some really cute ones! I love the black and white one of Beau being held up, and of course the picture with all three kids in it is to die for! What a beautiful family Sara!

deveney said...

Great pictures! Your new family picture on your blog header is so cute. Love you guys!

Evaly said...

I love the last one and the family one too! The one with the adorable little forehead wrinkles looks JUST LIKE MAX! So cute :)

Lindsay Renee' said...

sara, congratulations. i was thinking about you over the last few weeks thinking you hsould have had that babe by now. and a boy, how fun! i love his name. take care, see you soon. can't wait to see him. i think it's time for a haircut too!

Carl and Amber said...

Congratulations!!! I was definitely scared of getting stuck in Cali traffic when I had my second baby. Thank goodness I didn't! I love the family picture. You look AMAZING!!

Jenny said...

Such great pictures. My favorite ones are the black and white one with the baby being held up and then the one with all three kids- Maxs' face is too proud and so cute! Congrats again!

Van Cott Family said...

Yeah!!! so cute, wow I can't believe that will be us soon. after 4 boys I might consider not finding out the gender, next time, maybe! doesn't even sound like you had time for drugs, did you go unmedicated? either way, way to go!!! next time you are in town we should have you guys over!

--Julie

Strider & Jana said...

Love the pictures! Glad you made it and things went well. He is such a cutie!!

The Watkins said...

That last one is to die for. And pretty good family one...you definitely look too put together to have been 2 weeks post partum.

Shauna said...

Congrats again! Love those pictures a lot. Didn't know Sarah takes pictures! So cute.

Van Cott Family said...

WHAT, are you back into your pre jeans already? no wait, I don't want to know! the fam pic is so cute, Way to go!

Adam and Jess said...

Such a cute little boy.I liked the name Beau the best anyways. I hope all is still going well. Wish we could meet him in person.