Cute family picture at the top in the header. Your kids make some funny faces. I heard you blessed Beau,last week. He looks different from your others, he is very blonde. I hope you're getting some sleep.
"Life is short, Break the rules, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And never regret anything that made you smile."~unknown
I have been married to my best friend for 8 years. Where has time gone? We have 3 beautiful children who keep us on our toes. They fill our lives with lots of joy and love.
2 comments:
SO cute Sara! Your kids are adorable. And little Beau is so handsome. Hope things are going well. Love you guys!
Cute family picture at the top in the header. Your kids make some funny faces. I heard you blessed Beau,last week. He looks different from your others, he is very blonde. I hope you're getting some sleep.
Post a Comment