Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Kids Baby Pictures

Everyone keeps asking who Beau looks more like...Chloe or Max? What do you think?I cant really tell. I think he has Chloe's eyes especially in pictures of Chloe a few months old. Maybe a skinny Max with Chloe's eyes. Maybe he just has his own look? I guess time will tell.

Chloe a day old


Chloe a few days old

Max a few days old

Max a week old

Beau a few days old

Beau a week old

2 comments:

Evaly said...

I agree with you! Definitely Chloe's eyes. Those are some cute babies :)

Adam and Jess said...

He has his own look.I don't think he'll be as chubby. I didn't remember Chloe having hair that dark but I think they have the same eyes.
Lanie's eyes are different from the boys and she gets those same wide eyes as your kids, often.