Monday, October 6, 2008

Max taking a snooze

Today Max got put in timeout in his room. He had been in there for a little bit and I noticed it was too quiet. I went in to check on him and couldn't find him. I walked around his room again and noticed he found a nice spot to sleep behind his laundry basket. It was so funny, to be a kid and be able to sleep anywhere.


If anyone knows Max you know he LoVeS bugs! He will spot a bug or lizard from anywhere. And to my surprise he usually is fast enough to catch them. Well we have officially moved from relatively small bugs to large lizards. My brother Morgan has a bearded dragon and Max loves it. The only people that will touch it are my Mom, Morgan, and Max. Don't ask me to touch it!

12 comments:

The Lord Family said...

So cute!

Mindy Rule said...

Him and Colin would get along great. Colin is always bringing me bugs. Gross! One time he made a lizards tail fall off and he completely freaked out. So as long as they are all in one piece...he is obsessed. :)

Anonymous said...

You have such cute kids! It look like life is busy and super fun!

Jamie W. said...

Hey Sara-

don't know if you remember us from good ol QC, but I found your blog from of course blog surfing. Your little guy sure has grown up. We just had another baby a few days a go. Yup 4 kids now : ) You've got such a cute blog. Ours is private so if you want an invite e-mail me at kidzbe@hotmail.com
Jamie Webb

Van Cott Family said...

Thats really cute! boys, gotta love them! by the way are you still interested in the pirate costume? Call me and we'll get a day to come over and try it on for fun!
--Julie

Michelle Connolly said...

Hi Buddy and Krissy (Sarah), Remember us! (Adam made me put Krissy.) We were checking out Tara Miller's blog and we saw your names. Small world. Adam grew up with Tara. Have you talked to Jeremy and Echelle lately? Your kids are adorable! Hope all is well...

Rob said...

oh my goodness that is soooo funny!!

whimpey said...

That picture's priceless. It's funny how kids can sleep anywhere.

ambrosia said...

oh my girl!! where have you been!? Max is adorable! he is going to be a little heart breaker. I cant believe i have not seen you in that long. we need to do something about that. are you guys still out here in queen creek?

Keara said...

Aren't boys totally gross, I can totally attest to that. lol
Just wait till he finds snakes!

I just started up my blog, so go check it out.

becki said...

look at what i found! ok- ridiculously cute kid!!!!

Anonymous said...

love to sniff his sisters lil knickers I bet her c--t smells so good