Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Cool Halloween Dinner

My Mom is so creative, She always does so much and makes life so fun! We went over to their house on Sunday for dinner, it was no dinner. It was a Halloween Feast. When we walked in all the lights were off and she had put black light bulbs in. She had Halloween decorations everywhere. When you first walked in you walked on the mat and it would scream, it scared the kids. Then you had to walk through a spider web and then the table and windows were decorated so cute. Thanks for the fun Mom! Your the best!

The kids loved the homemade decorations

Chloe got a little scared form the noise when you stepped on the mat

Dinner table

So fun

She made really good beef stew and baked it in a pumpkin

She made a brain out of a baby watermelon

Uncle Morgan and Chloe showing off their vampire teeth

Max and his vampire teeth

Dessert was spider cookies and...

eyeballs

We made fun Halloween hats!

8 comments:

The Lord Family said...

How cute is that!!!

Lauren said...

I love your mom! I'm gonna have to steal some of her ideas. Those kids are so stinkin' cute :)

Andrea and Blake said...

what a fun dinner and oh SO creative, you have a great mom!

Anonymous said...

Your mom is so gosh darn creative! I love it! Looks like you had a ton of fun!

Van Cott Family said...

Even better then I imagined! and are you a twin sister? I couldn't tell you and Brooke apart for minute! I have my internet back as you can tell! yeah, see you tonight! (are you dressing up?-- I'll call you on that)
--Julie

Adam and Jess said...

I can't believe how creative Mom is and she always seems to find different things to make every year.

Karina said...

oh how fun! What cute decorations!

The Hansen Family said...

Your mom is awesome! She must've been working on all that for days.