We went to the Zoo with some friends on Friday and we had so much fun. We haven't been for a while so the kids really enjoyed it. Max loved the Giraffes and Zebras. Chloe liked the "little monkeys climbing on the rope" the best. They have a big cage with little monkeys that you can go in and be with them. Its really cool! This time the monkeys were really close so the kids really enjoyed it. Max also LOVED the petting zoo. He kept kissing the goats. YUCK! He kept asking if her could hold them. My kids are animal lovers. The zoo also has a really cute playground that's right by the petting zoo that is really cute. We had lots of fun and will have to go back soon.
Monday, February 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I LOVE the zoo! It looks like you guys had a good 'ol time! Cute pictures.
My goodness your kids are getting so big! That's funny how Max kept hugging the goats..haha.
PS- I WISH I could go to Utah...my dumb job is holding me back again:( I will miss everyone!
Looks like you guys had so much fun! I love the pictures with them hugging the animals! So Cute!
Post a Comment