Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Cold Sunday Afternoon

We had a hail storm on Sunday, the kids thought it was pretty cool. Chloe was running in it trying to catch the "ice" in a cup. Max on the other hand didn't want to go out in it. He just liked to look at it from a distance. I couldn't believe how much it hailed! Since it doesn't occur very often we thought we would take some pictures.

Chloe catching the "ice"
Look at all that hail!

It was kind of a fun weather change


Max thought it looked like snow

2 comments:

Mindy Rule said...

Can you believe we live about a mile away from you and we didnt get any hail? How lame is that! Just a ton of rain thats all!

Kjohnson said...

Um I went to eat tonight and before I left my dog took a huge dump in her kennel that I had to clean up. I got it on my only clean jacket. Does she still want a dog?