I have decided to start running thanks to my good friend Julie. :) We ran in a 5k on Valentines Day and I really enjoyed it. I think we did pretty good for our first race. We finished 71 and 72 out of 319 people. (That includes all age groups.) We are now looking for a 10k and if I get REALLY motivated maybe a 1\2 marathon will be in my future. (don't hold me to that) The hardest part has been finding time to run without the kids. Its SO much easier to run with out a stroller with 2 kids fighting in it. Here is a picture of us on the race day. I am aware that I am not the cutest looking thing in this picture but its all I had. Thanks for running with me Julie!!!
9 comments:
That's so cool. It was my goal to run a race like that last year and a few weeeks before London's run is when I threw out my back. It's still a goal of mine, I just don't know how much my body would appreciate it. I love to run though. You look like Brooke in the picture :)
YAY! Good for you, if you ever need a running buddy Nate loves to run...I like to watch :)
Go Sara! I HATE running! I know it's super great for you, but I feel like I get so bored...and it is IMPOSSIBLE to do with the kiddos! I'm sticking to workout videos for now.. :) And I agree with Jess...you really look like Brooke in this picture...funny. :)
Great job!! I might want to do a 10k with you girls. You and Julie make it look so fun when you're running with the strollers!!!
Yea, we rock :) Ha! We just have to keep the momentum!! It works to my advantage I am running with a person I am trying to look like!
--Julie
Congrats!! Way to go!! I hope to someday run a 5K!! :) Someday...
I am so sad we had to bail last minute!!! But good job, and by the way you look tiny!!! :)
Hope you had a great Birthday Yesterday ... Meant to text ya but never quite got that far ... I horrible! Love ya! And Brooke is right! You look way skinny! I'm impressed with the 5K!
Great job!! Running is addicting! I have my first 5k this weekend! You inspire me! :)
Post a Comment