Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Car Wash

Only here can you wash you car in a swimsuit in March! I went for a run and when I came back this is what I found. The kids were having so much fun helping Buddy wash the car.

Chloe and Max being big helpers

Chloe

Max


The kids thought it was so cool that we could take pictures of ourselves in the bumper!

3 comments:

MERN said...

Thats so fun! I will bring mine over, I bet they will do a great job!!

Brooke Whimpey said...

That looks like you guys had so much fun! I know the kids are loving having both you guys home more often right now! Enjoy the moments now because I am sure they are going to pass by quickly!!!...who am I to talk! :)

Anonymous said...

I would take her in the back seat, pull her swimsuit aside at the crotch and eat her p-ss-, I LOVE toddler p---y