Wednesday, March 18, 2009

St. Patrick's Day

I don't know about you but we were very luck this year and the Leprechauns came to visit. They left us lots of gold and if you were really careful you could sneak up on them and catch them. But as the story goes if you take your eye off them for one second they disappeared. We found 3 Leprechauns but as you can guess they all got away. We were able to snatch a few pictures before the disappeared. We also had a fun green breakfast!


One of the 3 Leprechauns that we found

Our green breakfast
Chloe

Max

4 comments:

Kjohnson said...

Oh my goodness your kids are so adorable! Frankly, I am not surprised.

The Grant Fam said...

Glad we could play yesterday anytime you are in the area most likely I am at home. :)

Brooke Whimpey said...

I love that you carried that tradition on, I am sure the kids loved it!

Jamie W. said...

Fun St. patricks day. Cute leprachauns. Your kids are so cute.