Last week we went on our annual snowboarding trip to Utah. We had such a blast! There was 2 days of snowboarding and a day of snowmobiling and sledding. Best of all we were with friends that we haven't seen in a while. We really missed you Karina and Michelle. Hope that you can make it next year! Oh and we cant forget about Saturday night in the ER with Buddy trying to pass 5 kidney stones. Too bad I don't have a picture of that. Poor guy he was in so much pain! We look forward to this trip every year and wish we could do it more often. Thanks to Joe and Sam for letting us stay at your place!!! You took such great care of us as always. Thanks!
Buddy getting pulled by the snowmobile
We brought our snowboards snowmobiling so the boys could get some more boarding in. They rigged up a rope and handles and the snowmobile would take them up to the top of the hill so they could hit a jump.
5 comments:
I'm so jealous. We can't even get it together enough to go on a snowboarding trip in the last 3 plus years, let alone one out of town. Great tradition. I hadn't heard about the kidney stones, that sucks. Hope all is well now.
Looks like it was a blast. I have never been snowboarding- but would love to. Too bad about the kidney stones though- glad to hear things are better.
So fun! Great to see Sam & Joe too! Hope Buddy is feeling better- ouch!
Hey! I went to lunch with Lauren yesterday and she told me what's been going on. Buddy is going to school for commercial construction right? If so that's what Corey was just doing. He is out of town training right now but I will have him ask around and see if he know anyone hiring!
Hey Sara, I am making my blog private and need your email address so that you can still read it! Send it to my email! Minder63@yahoo.com. Thanks a ton!! :)
Post a Comment