Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Boys will be Boys

The weather has been so nice lately so we have been spending a lot of time playing outside. The kids were playing in the backyard and when I went to check on them I found max shirtless. He is such a boy! I swear, boys are born thinking it is cool to not wear a shirt! When I went out to take a picture he thought he was the coolest thing ever!

He is so stinkin' cute!

Such a boy! Tell him to say "cheese" What do I get?? "Roarrr"

4 comments:

Sara Schumacher said...

Hahahahaha! So cute!

Brooke Whimpey said...

He is definitely your guys son!!! He is so stinkin cute!

Jamie W. said...

Love that face. Gotta love boys.

Whenever Emma sees a boy with no shirt on she yells EWWW Yuck : ) Gotta love girls. Too funny.

Kjohnson said...

ooooo he is cute!