We went for a family walk tonight and I guess that Chloe got a little hot while we were out. After we got home I came into the kitchen and was wondering why the refrigerator was open and to my surprise Chloe was in the fridge. When I asked her why she was in there she said "to cool off." I was wishing it was big enough for me to squeeze in.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
we all need a frig big enough for us during the summertime!...she's got the right idea :)
She is too cute!! But she definitely has the right idea...
That's hilarious!! What a clever idea!!
hahahaha!! Smart girlie.
that's stinkin' funny
that is so CUTE!!! I have done that once or twice but with the freezer!!! Unfortunatly I can only fit my head in!!! ha ha
What a smart girl!! :)
Yea, I was feeling the same way last night I actually went jogging and could have used a refrigerator to climb into!
--julie
She is so cute!! :)
found your cute blog through a friends blog. Chloe is so cute. She is such a good little girl too-- a sweet sunbeam in Primary. Loves to sing.
My little, benji, likes to get into the fridge when it is open. He is very entertained by the stuff inside!:) It is a great way to cool off--;)Jen Johnson
That made me laugh right out loud! Go Chloe!
Post a Comment