Friday, March 25, 2011

Max turns 4!

Max turned 4 on January 3rd! I cant believe that he is 4! Time has flown by so fast. He is the sweetest boy I could ask for. He is also very stubborn at times. He loves boating, getting dirty, helping Daddy work, finding bugs, and anything superhero. He is also a Mamas boy and I love it! He wanted to go mini golfing for his birthday but we got rained out so we just went to the arcade instead. Also he has 2 friends that share his birthday so we had a separate little celebration with them at Chuck E Cheese. We love Max more that words can say and we are so glad hes ours!

Chloe and Max

Check out all those tickets!

Jackpot!

Happy Birthday!

Max and his Superheros

He got a remote control car

At Chuck E Cheese

More tickets

The Birthday crew with Chuck E Cheese

Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Brooke Whimpey said...

So cute! I cannot believe how old he is!!! Looks like you guys had fun even though you got rained out.

deveney said...

What a cute kid! :)