In February Buddy and I took the kids up to Big Bear for their first time snowboarding. They loved every second of it! I couldn't believe how well they did. I figured after a few hard falls they would be done. Nope, they would get up and just try again. It was quite the bummer that I had to sit this one out since I am pregnant but it sure was fun watching. By the end of they day they were able to use their edge a little and ride a ways down the hill. Buddy was a great teacher and they cant wait to go again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
They look so cute! I love the first picture.
The kids are so dang cute! It's a bummer you could only take pictures, but it looks like they had a blast!
You sure are good to let them go even though you couldn't go with them. I was in the same boat when I was pregnant with Gage. My Dad took his office snowboarding/skiing and it was hard watching Adam and everyone else snowboard. I think we'll go soon with the boys though. I can't wait to be done with dental school. The pictures are adorable though. I can't believe Max is four and snowboarding!!
Post a Comment