Chloe had a fun Birthday this year. She got to go to Chuck E. Cheese and have a fun party. The actual day of we took the kids to Chuck E. Cheese. They loved that of course. Then the next weekend we had a fun party at the park, we ate and played games. Chloe had a blast! She really wanted to have a Tangled party but I couldn't find much for a cake. So this is what I came up with. Nothing great or fancy but it did the job. Happy Birthday to my sweet Chloe Girl! We love you and are so glad your ours!

Birthday Girl!
She loves Tangled!
Chloe was SO excited about the gift she got from her cousin Gage. It was a color it yourself big puzzle. She LOVES art stuff. We call her artsy fartsy. :) Thanks Aunt Jessica!

So excited!

She wanted to open a couple presents before school. She couldn't wait. :)

Chloe's Cake

The crazy kids

Chloe on the egg hunt

Getting ready for he 3 legged race

The spoon egg race

Ready, Set, Go!

Birthday Girl
Rockin out

Thumbs up

Daddy and Chloe
3 comments:
I think the cake was creative and turned out cute. She looks like she had fun. I'll have to show Gage the pictures later..
You are so creative with holidays. It's a good idea to make traps and leave trails of jelly beans. Your Mom always sounded like she was creative with you growing up too. I can't believe you're about to deliver. In that picture of you with your kids, you don't even have the "pregnancy" face.
P.S I didn't even realize that the picture was of her opening her gift from Gage. I must have missed that caption before.
Looks like so much fun! The cake looks awesome!
Post a Comment