Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Tide Pools

Some friends took us to the tide pools the other day. My kids had so much fun. Poor kids I didn't even let them wear their swimsuits because we could only stay for an hour because Chloe had to go to Ballet. I figured it would be less of a battle if they weren't wet...well, I was wrong. Chloe got soaking wet anyway. She didn't care that she wasn't in her suit. We will be going back soon! They got to see a few things. Max was hoping for an octopus but no such luck. We had to leave too soon the tide wasn't out far enough yet. We was lots of crabs, sea anemones, and fish. Cant wait to go back!

Big Mama crab


My friend Sarah showing Chloe the anemone


Checking it out


A baby crab under the rock


Crab claw, Max would NOT touch it. He thought it was going to pinch him.

No comments: