Monday, October 20, 2008

Fun with the Laupers

Some of our favorite friends came down to visit us from San Diego. We had so much fun! We went to the lake of course, dinner at Dave and Busters, and shopping. I also got to do Karina's hair, I was glad I was the one who got to CHOP it. I love doing major transformations. She was one hot momma! Thanks for visiting.

Buddy and Adam at Dave and Busters

Karina and I before her hair cut


After!!!

Playing Canasta untill 3 am

Freezing at the lake

Chloe and Max miss Silo!

4 comments:

MERN said...

Heck, I kinda miss Silo! He was way cute! :)

Katie said...

i need you to start doing my hair again. miss ya!

Miller Family said...

How fun! The hair transformation is amazing!! She looks great! ;)

Karina said...

I love the pics! We had so much fun and we miss you all. Ps- I still love my hair, I get so many complements!