Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Murder Mystery Dinner

On Saturday night Brooke and Greg did a murder mystery dinner at their house. It was so fun! We all had to come dressed up as the character she had assigned us. It was a blast! The boys made it so fun they talked in character all night. Little did I know that Nate was such a comedian. Thanks Brooke and Greg!

The Group

Brooke, Cherish, and I

Brooke and Greg

Cherish and Nate

Buddy and I

5 comments:

Jess said...

You guys look AWESOME!! That's such a great look for buddy. Haha. That sounds like alot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Haha ... Oh what a night! Don't worry Sara ... we won't tell anyone that you're really a man and killed Jackie! We had a ton of fun! Glad you finally saw the goofy side of my husband! Between him, Greg, and Buddy I don't know who's a crack up more!

Lindsay Renee' said...

absolutely love the costumes; can't believe how much you and brooke look alike in that costume photo...also martha did a great job for you halloween party--i'll have to get her ideas for our party next year.

Will and Julie said...

I think your mother use to wear that dress didn't she? And Cherish that is awesome! You guys look like you had tons of fun. Thanks for sharing. The family dinner looks like so much fun. I do not know how your mother does it.

Karina said...

You all look so good! I love Halloween parties:)