Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Family Christmas Party

Every year we have a fun Christmas party with my Moms side of the family. We eat, play games, and Santa always comes to visit to bring the kids a present. They had so much fun! As you will see Max loves Santa...well from a distance anyways. Chloe has no problem. She kept asking "where is his sleigh and reindeer's?" She was ready to fly with Santa to the North Pole.

When Santa came in she ran up to him to give him a hug

all I want for Christmas is...

Max isn't so sure he even wants to touch Santa

I got a present

My Brother Adam was in town and Max took a real liking to him. Max spent most of his time with him. They were saying hi to Santa.

Too close Santa... move back

That's better...

2 comments:

Kjohnson said...

Chloe's eye looks so much better! Glad you think my sister's pics turned out okay. I was super nervous but I think they look okay!Merry Christmas! See ya at work.

Adam and Jess said...

CUTE pictures. Adam said he loved hanging out with Max while he was there and they were attached at the hip. His expressions were hilarious.