I thought I would give everyone an update on my beautiful Chloe. She is feeling much better. It seems like most of the pain is gone. All she has left is a beautiful eye. Last night after we put her in bed I could hear in my room crying. I went in there to see what was wrong, she was standing in front of a mirror staring at her self. She told me her eye was really hurting because she had been trying to rub all the purple off. I felt really bad. I had to explain that it would be like that for awhile. It is getting better though. If you thought it looked bad before it looks much worse now. The only good thing is it isn't swollen shut anymore. It was driving her crazy that she couldn't open it.
This is Saturday (48 hrs after the fall)
This is Sunday (72 hrs after the fall)
12 comments:
i've never seen anything like that before! She looks so happy though. Poor thing.
She still looks gorgeous!!
Oh Goodness...what a beautiful girl. I love that picture of her with Max, he looks so happy to be close to his sister!
she will think these pictures are pretty cool when she's older! she can show people how "tough" she is
Poor Chloe! That girl is going to have something against purple shadow when she gets older...who can blame her?
That too bad that she didn't like the purple "shadow". I can't believe the color after 48 hrs. Good thing she doesn't feel it anymore. Gage has thought the updates are crazy and he was worried about Chloe.
Hey Sara this is Brittany Miner. It is so fun to see you have a blog. And seeing how fast your kids are growing. Chloe is so big now and I have never seen Max. I think he looks just like Buddy. It will be fun to keep in touch now. Britt
thank goodness she's doing much better. love you family picture also. happy holidays, sara.
i am glad to hear the update...poor chloe...so grateful for a heavenly father that watches out for us!!
She still looks so cute with that purple eye shadow! By the way I love your guy's picture at the top!
love your sidebar quote--don't mind if i put it on mine?? have a merry christmast with your babes. lindsay
Poor girl! how scary, what a trooper though, glad she is getting better!
Post a Comment