Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's Christmas Time!

We went to Bass Pro Shop and got pictures with Santa. Well Chloe got her picture with Santa. Max didn't want anything to do with him. He liked to look from a distance but not up close. That's okay maybe next year. Chloe LOVED it! She even brought a picture of what she wants for Christmas just so he wouldn't be confused and accidentally bring the wrong thing. Seriously, it was so funny! If you haven't been to Bass Pro Shop to see Santa I highly recommend it. You can write letters and get a FREE picture. It's lots of fun!

3 comments:

MERN said...

I am totally going to have to get mine taken! Maybe I will bring lindsey too. She would LOVE that.

Adam and Jess said...

These pictures just reminded me to send the ones that I took of your kids to you. I thought I had lost them until Sunday. I just need your email address.

Rob said...

LOL...cute!! I think Logan was sitting with that same santa!! :)